When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which bike?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Denaffen

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I’m looking for opinions. Would you choose:

1. Huffman frame and fork. Rough condition. Good for a klunker build only. Cheap.
2. American Flyer cruiser. Probably the worst made of the 3, but the frame and fork are chrome and should clean up nicely. High-ish price for condition but not bad. Decent shape, with rack and fenders
3. 78 Schwinn Speedster 3-speed Nothing special about it, but very good condition and decent price. Ready to ride.

I'm a balloon tire guy so option #1 would be the only way to go for me. V/r Shawn

If the bikes or parts are not worth posting pictures, then I would lean towards none of the above. And wait for something else, that needs no outside opinions?

Hey, first post... still figuring it out.

Here's the Huffman. I have no idea if it's pre-war. I'm not even sure it's a Huffman, but I'm pretty sure.

_nc_ohc=be8MxK1fn3sAX_aqx40&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

General thoughts:

The Schwinn is the easy button, but where's the fun in that? I do like a Speedster frame though.

That chrome cruiser is way cool, but I don't have a lot of faith it was built worth a damn. Those stamped, pressed-in dropouts scream "junk" to me.

The Huffman looks like a ton or work, but would be a cool bike.

Back