When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White 1959 Corvette Three Speed......eBay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Not mine and the sellers name doesn't ring a bell. Bidding starts at $300.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=273193961671

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I know that the winning bid was not the last bid placed...It was chipped away at in the last minute. When it's not a BIN and there is an item I want I just enter my max amount I am willing to pay on my first bid and let others bidders enter keep bidding in small increments. If they surpass my bid so be it, I entered my max up front.

Just saw this old post. I was the winner of the auction. I have taken the bike completely apart and in the process of cleaning everything. No repaint, no rechrome, just clean it as much as possible. It will be a nice rider and will be a nice compliment to my 5 speed corvette. I'll post pictures when it is finished.

Just saw this old post. I was the winner of the auction. I have taken the bike completely apart and in the process of cleaning everything. No repaint, no rechrome, just clean it as much as possible. It will be a nice rider and will be a nice compliment to my 5 speed corvette. I'll post pictures when it is finished.

Congrats hatz! Glad to see someone I know got that. I was very tempted but my garages are full.

Back