When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White 26" Schwinn Cantilever???

-
Still factory white.

Yah, I was going to mention those, but the OP's wording kind of made me shy away from it. I saw my first Lime Cruiser in 2008 in an eBay listing and that had me wondering WTH the deal was, even 5-6 years later.

This could be it's own thread!, I wondered WTH also ( everyone said they didn't make those colors ) till I found a early 80's Schwinn catalog pic here ( posted by a guy in New Zealand ) of Cruiser frames in the standard colors including Golden Yellow ( HD ) & Emerald green, Frost silver & white, I think they came with just a badge, crazy thing is under ladies Cruiser frames it just says "specify color" so wonder if anyone ordered a green, silver or white girls Cruiser?, some could be out there!

White bikes tough to find in good condition. You rarely see them at shows/swaps and their asking price is usually high even if they are in poor shape. IMO rare and all beat up should not equal a high asking price. Here is my 59 Corvette that has been repainted and I am happy with how it looks and what it cost to get it looking the way it does. Tim

View attachment 1732007

View attachment 1732008
Where did you get the decals? I just came up with a 59 white corvette that's very rough and will need repainted.

Where did you get the decals? I just came up with a 59 white corvette that's very rough and will need repainted.
Nobody has the correct top tube decals. The other decals being sold are not accurate. Plus, you'll need to duplicate the hand painted pin stripes on the fork. If you do repaint, make sure you document the original bike with plenty of pictures and proof it was originally a White 1959 Corvette before you mess with it.

Back