When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White 59 Racer cleanup

-
You've done a GREAT JOB on the clean up and re-assemble of this bike. I too like the Stainless Fenders on the White frame bike . That was a good swap over. JOB WELL DONE .......................your bike looks great !! :rolleyes:

Stainless fenders?
1571615566693.png

The stainless fenders make a World of difference. just the right of contrast with the white. Those look nice and straight. The fin on the front is slightly different from the early ones. The leading edge is more curved and the "spine' of the fin extends further back to the fork. Keep them on!

The stainless fenders make a World of difference. just the right of contrast with the white. Those look nice and straight. The fin on the front is slightly different from the early ones. The leading edge is more curved and the "spine' of the fin extends further back to the fork. Keep them on!
Yep, your absolutly right about the two front fenders. I really like the sharper point fender, but these do make the bike pop. I’ve got a chrome kickstand for it as well.

Back