When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White Corvette on eBay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That one has been on eBay for two months, or maybe a little longer. I wonder if anyone is keeping tabs on these. When Jennifer banned me from posting on the SBF for a two week period I started deleting my postings and some of my threads. In the so called Registry on that site I was keeping the records on these and had the list in my post in that thread. I could still PM other members so I sent out the notice that I was going to delete my postings and told them to make a copy of my list. Evidently nobody did so all the know pieces at that time are now unknown.

That one has been on eBay for two months, or maybe a little longer. I wonder if anyone is keeping tabs on these. When Jennifer banned me from posting on the SBF for a two week period I started deleting my postings and some of my threads. In the so called Registry on that site I was keeping the records on these and had the list in my post in that thread. I could still PM other members so I sent out the notice that I was going to delete my postings and told them to make a copy of my list. Evidently nobody did so all the know pieces at that time are now unknown.
Maybe it still exists on archive.org? Should always have a backup copy of such awesomeness here at theCabe too! 😛

Here's the time frame right before I deleted over 4500 of my postings in that site. Oct. 2013. If anyone wants to check out the archive to see if they can round up any of the info.

1641608877188.png

The list I have only has 10 bikes but pretty sure I have a hardcopy somewhere with about 17 or so on it. On the list I have I do not show that serial but there are only 6 listed. We also know there is a 24" bike out there as well that sold here last year I believe. V/r Shawn

I went looking for it over the Holidays and came up empty. That explains it. It was nice when I sold mine that it was registered on the site! Kind of proves it as not a build.

The list I have only has 10 bikes but pretty sure I have a hardcopy somewhere with about 17 or so on it. On the list I have I do not show that serial but there are only 6 listed. We also know there is a 24" bike out there as well that sold here last year I believe. V/r Shawn
Is there somewhere that we can see the list ? I would like to check mine to see if its on there.

Back