When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White Corvette?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Oilit

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This bike is pretty rough, but it's listed on Facebook in the Hernando FL area and it looks like it could be a white Corvette, and they're asking $100.00.

1653675111329.png

1653675150139.png

Kinda crap pics but I’m not seeing any trace of decals on this one. Regardless probably still worth a hundy in parts. V/r Shawn

The only reason that I would think it is NOT a white Corvette is that 1959 was the only year for the white Corvette and the grips and pedals are for a 1960 and later Corvette. Then again they could have been replaced at a later time.

The only reason that I would think it is NOT a white Corvette is that 1959 was the only year for the white Corvette and the grips and pedals are for a 1960 and later Corvette. Then again they could have been replaced at a later time.
My white ‘59 Corvette is a late build. Sept ‘59 frame and Dec ‘59 rear hub. It had those same grips and pedals.

6091A5AA-5679-4A30-9729-C4F1B1877392.jpeg

Back