When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White oval grips - HTF?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
Any great demand for these oval grips? I can't seem to find much solid info on them.

Thanks!

1572608766937.png

More uncommon than the black ones.

Last edited:
Here is the bike. Spitfire for $50 - I see quick $ in badge, crank, pedals, and grips but anything could be damaged. The rest of the components & hardware finds its way forward at some point. Who knows what an OA bath would do. I have pics of a similar condition pink/white chainguard I tested last year and it turned out decent.

The bike is 4 hours from me but I have family there if I had to ask for help to secure a find. I can't see enough there to call in a favor and then figure out when I can get it.

1572693896974.png

CL ad says 1962

1572694199503.png

Last edited:
I don't think it's worth your effort being that far away. It can't be a 62, looks like it has the large head badge so 1960 at the latest. Pedals, seat and the grips were changed out at some point.

Back