When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White Schwinn Varsity

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
this was on ebay for local pickup for $100.00 so I had to go get it. one owner. stored in his basement for 45 years. he said he stopped riding when he moved to San Francisco. the bike will clean up very nice, and white paint should be easy to touch up any bad scratches.

funny how the last "stored in a basement for 45 years" bike I bought was all rusted to near death and this one is in pretty good shape.

I'll post more pics after work. I am here for 8 hours every day, and they want me to work for that long every day. it is ridiculous.

aired up the tires and took it for a 5 mile ride to my buddies and back. brake pads have turned hard as a rock. other than that everything seems good.

looking at them I bet a person could actually remove what was once the clear part with a razor blade. I have to do a search and get all the opinions on the decals.

Back