When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White Schwinn Varsity

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've never tried the magic eraser but the cleaner wax may be a great option. I've been using Turtle Wax Polishing Compound in the back bottle, not the silica based stuff in the tub. Works great on my browned out Corvette seat tube decals and does the trick on cleaning up the excess clear around the decals when they're brown.

Screenshot_2021-09-29-05-56-21_kindlephoto-39469654.png
Screenshot_2021-09-29-05-59-17_kindlephoto-39632864.png

Great score!!

cool video. I've seen 2 white Varsities, but was never paying attention before it was brought up here on the CABE a while back. mine has dark bar tape like the one in the brochure. I guess that is original. I wish it was a better fit for me. 😩 I would like to put fenders and a generator light on it... but I will probably sell it after I detail it.

that guy is smart, these bikes are cheap compared to everything else. he'll have 20 bikes while fat tire people will have 5 for the same money

Back