When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White Stingray

-

tommydale1950

I live for the CABE
I came across a White Sting Ray and was wondering how many years Schwinn offered this color . It looks to be og paint and is a single speed. It does have a slick on it .I will be getting the serial # later today...

You'll have to date the frame because, I think there's 4 maybe 5 possibilities for white stingray, Albeit by far I'm not a stingray guy: 1 cotton picker. 2 not cotton but made same time. 3. 76 bicentennial, should have red white and blue graphics and potentially 76 without the graphics. 4. repop cotton picker but Chicago made and finally, post 2002 china repop cotton, easily distinguished B/C the joints are not smooth but welded and if any chrome left, it'll rust before your very eyes. . . ,

You'll have to date the frame because, I think there's 4 maybe 5 possibilities for white stingray, Albeit by far I'm not a stingray guy: 1 cotton picker. 2 not cotton but made same time. 3. 76 bicentennial, should have red white and blue graphics and potentially 76 without the graphics. 4. repop cotton picker but Chicago made and finally, post 2002 china repop cotton, easily distinguished B/C the joints are not smooth but welded and if any chrome left, it'll rust before your very eyes. . . ,
Never made a repop cotton picker. ESP in this day and age lol

Back