When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer 300 motor: keep or trade?

-
thats a reproduction engine imo

Which one is a reproduction engine? The first engine pictured is not the one I had for sale. That was a post from another member who was filling me in on the costs to get an engine back up and running again. The engine I had for sale is the 300 with the rusted clutch pulley, with the side cover removed in some of the photos. Lol. I can tell you that the engine I sold was most definitely NOT a reproduction, and I know almost NOTHING about them....(well, until fellow members began reaching out and helping me to understand “what’s what”).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one is a reproduction engine? The first engine pictured is not the one I had for sale. That was a post from another member who was filling me in on the costs to get an engine back up and running again. The engine I had for sale is the 300 with the rusted clutch pulley, with the side cover removed in some of the photos. Lol. I can tell you that the engine I sold was most definitely NOT a reproduction, and I know almost NOTHING about them....(well, until fellow members began reaching out and helping me to understand “what’s what”).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THE FIRST ONE THAT NO MARKINGS IN THE STAMPING

Back