When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale 2022 Sold

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm at a lose as i don't have the technical savvy. Look up Sheboygan wisconsin Craigslist and it should come up on the bikes section.. Good luck..
Not sure how he has it listed but I’m not seeing it. All you have to do is open the ad and right click the URL, click “copy”, and then “paste” in your CABE post. V/r Shawn

Not sure how he has it listed but I’m not seeing it. All you have to do is open the ad and right click the URL, click “copy”, and then “paste” in your CABE post. V/r Shawn
here it is guys ..... we don't have much Craigslist here in Canada but I was still able to find it

Last edited:
here it is guys ..... we don't have much Craigslist here in Canada but I was still able to find it
I call that a better deal. More of a description and looks like the shop of an enthusiast. Helps to know of where things come from. Barrett Jackson doesn't always get into the details

Razin, post the link please.

No two tone. Not show quality. No light kit or plate holder. Wrong rear light with no generator to power it. I couldn't put it next to any of my bikes or it would look like a turd. Rider. $2,500.00. Repaint? new seat? I wouldn't trade it for my junkiest rider. I would ride next to it under a friend's butt. Think of me as a snob but the incorrect paint job is hard to fix. I smell rattle can paint (alligatoring) sliding off where gas leaks onto the tank. It is not the extra money but the pride of an scuffed up old wrinkled guy. My bikes are the best I could do. We have a crappy, corrupt state but our bikes are tip-top.

Last edited:
Back