When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer fully loaded. Need some I’d help on it..

-

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Well this popped on Craig’s list up yesterday. Being bored stuck with in this f—king house with no where to go...I decided it needed some investigation ..I wasn’t really gonna buy it cause it seemed that it wasn’t a bargain at the time.. so I went to see it.. turns out this bike was a 52 standard schwinnlittle diapointed and pointed it out...Then after looking It.. the bike was built up with new old stock whizzer fenders... There was the speedo but didn’t say anything about it.. turns out also be a new old stock piece I realized the tank and the rest including wheels brakes and excessories was new old stock.. it took me a few moments to realize this was a bargain with a little room to negotiate to boot .. :)...so I negotiated and the deal was done.. . it was was put together in 1975 .. I’m looking at the block info to discover there was no numbers on it.. my question is does anyone here would know why and what series is it... I think it’s a 700 series motor because of the booklet... there is the Tolstrom ml 112a carb on it if that helps...any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..

Thanks not yet.. I’m gonna strip it down because the frame isn’t correct then deal with it slowly. . Yea they are killer. I really like the crash guards. Soo cool..
Nice score Mark! Some nice accessories and a rear brake also. Have it running yet?
Yes..I know that’s one that almost never shows up here too ..that’s why I checked it out..
Nothing like this on my loc craigs list!

Thanks Brian .. Don’t know about luck.. it just looked like it should be snagged up.. I’m taking it that this is a 700 series motor.. no answers means it must be..... :0:0:0:0:0.
some people have all the luck..... congrats!

Thanks Brian .. Don’t know about luck.. it just looked like it should be snagged up.. I’m taking it that this is a 700 series motor.. no answers means it must be..... :0:0:0:0:0.
It looks like a 700... serial on left, oil drain "cheek" should confirm... what was #?

Thanks not yet.. I’m gonna strip it down because the frame isn’t correct then deal with it slowly. . Yea they are killer. I really like the crash guards. Soo cool..

Yes..I know that’s one that almost never shows up here too ..that’s why I checked it out..
I have a wz frame if needed.

Back