When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer fully loaded. Need some I’d help on it..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice to know.. I guess a photo shoot is in order...the block is made for the generator extra hole for wiring inside is different..I’ll get some measurements and compare it to my h motor it (should be exact to a j motor in dimensions)...pull coil cover off ... I have the 700 series motor manual for it In exploded views. It was titled in 74..

Last edited:
Well I got some pics. There is a big difference in blocks. 1...you can change over parts to make one. Seems the internals are interchangeable. But the block and black unit mounted to it requires three screws and the h and j series have 2 screw holes of a larger diameter and different shape.... so you can’t make a 700 series from a j or h block.. very interesting..as for the numbers on block I don’t know but the block construction is a dead giveaway.. so this is a 700 series motor.. here’s some pics.. flywheel appears to be the same.. I’ll get in touch on the club thanks

Havent decited on the ignition. It has points already. I like the electronic .. its up on the air for the moment...Thats a great question.. i still have it.. turns out that its a 1955 WS4 with a earlier H motor... I pulled off all the weird stuff and first i was going to keep the patina.. but after picking up the blinged out whiz; the parts would work out better on this 55 frame..thus keeping the frame setup keeping it date correct for the parts used.. im going to keep the cool handelbars on the green bike and license plate light and rear fender since the maroon fender has too many holes now with the wrong plate light.. so im gonna bling it to the max.. havent decited on what color im going with.. im thinking black with white darts and red pins.. since i have plenty of black paint..

I know.. been looking for whizzer ornament.. i have a lady ornament. But thinking of grey hound ...Now just deciding on paint color.. thinking black with cream accents...
That little eagle on the front fender is off a trophy.

Back