When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer heavy duty fork spring

-

ADReese

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Im looking for a nice heavy duty whizzer fork spring. I purchased one from memory lane in the past and it was wonderful. Does anyone know where I could find another?
Thanks!

One to replace a standard schwinn springer spring. Like phantom/B6 style but heavy duty

There are two - one with a nut installed inside, designed to have a "bolt" on the outside. I believe this is the older type.

There is Type 2(?) without the internal nut, just a compression arrangement, and I have each.

Thank you for the reply. Here is what im looking to replace. It has the inside nut. Feel free to PM me.

20190320_144230.jpg

20190320_144212.jpg

There are two - one with a nut installed inside, designed to have a "bolt" on the outside. I believe this is the older type.

There is Type 2(?) without the internal nut, just a compression arrangement, and I have each.

Do you still have this style spring?

Back