When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer heavy duty fork spring

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ADReese

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Im looking for a nice heavy duty whizzer fork spring. I purchased one from memory lane in the past and it was wonderful. Does anyone know where I could find another?
Thanks!

One to replace a standard schwinn springer spring. Like phantom/B6 style but heavy duty

There are two - one with a nut installed inside, designed to have a "bolt" on the outside. I believe this is the older type.

There is Type 2(?) without the internal nut, just a compression arrangement, and I have each.

Thank you for the reply. Here is what im looking to replace. It has the inside nut. Feel free to PM me.

20190320_144230.jpg

20190320_144212.jpg

There are two - one with a nut installed inside, designed to have a "bolt" on the outside. I believe this is the older type.

There is Type 2(?) without the internal nut, just a compression arrangement, and I have each.

Do you still have this style spring?

Back