When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer Help

-
I was kinda thinking the same thing. But for my own self I wouldn't pay much more than $1000. Some might pay more.
There is not a long arm on the rear brake and I didn’t see a bracket welded to the frame.
Just looks like a standard brake arm clamped to the frame. The spare motor has a J serial
number on it. The frame is a Schwinn.

That’s a factory bike built for schwinn for a whizzer motor kit in my opinion $2000 is what it’s worth it’s not a deal but if you want one that’s a good one to get

That’s a factory bike built for schwinn for a whizzer motor kit in my opinion $2000 is what it’s worth it’s not a deal but if you want one that’s a good one to get
Thank you for the info and advice. The headbadge was a Schwinn Majestic.
I didn’t get a serial number.

A little late to this party but I would say belt notches in frame are not factory, to flat, it's a stock frame notched aftermarket. did you end up with it?

A little late to this party but I would say belt notches in frame are not factory, to flat, it's a stock frame notched aftermarket. did you end up with it?
Thanks for the info on the frame. I did end up buying it. I have looked for a
serial number on the frame and can’t find anything. Could it be anywhere
else than on the bottom bracket?

thanks again

Looks like a fun project! Congrats. The serial number if not on the bottom bracket might be on the rear drop out.

Back