When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer info please?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
This one is a little out of my wheelhouse so i turn to the gurus! Curious about this Whizzer. I can possibly buy it. I know it sits on an early 50s Schwinn with what appears to be a nice complete Whizzer kit. What else do i need to know? Are there some engine serial numbers more rare? Is it complete? Anything glaring out to you? Ballpark on value? Thanks for any and all info!

05D6F8B5-7280-408E-B13D-6BC58D982F77.jpeg

B29F2CCC-F6B1-48D8-BAF0-2BD6A6ECBE34.jpeg

82FA5EE3-03C2-4428-9351-C853E5BCB3D1.jpeg

kit looks all there, if turns over and has compression, spark, and tank is pretty clean, worth $650-$800

Turns out I was 3rd in line. Gotta appreciate an honest CL seller. Looks like She’s Gone! Appreciate the info! Ride on!

Too bad, Don.
You would've loved it.
I got a similar bike a couple of years ago, and it's a blast to ride.
As stated above, that one was an early postwar model H kit on a Schwinn DX chassis.
The Throttle/compression release on those is lever actuated, so it's a little like operating a lawn mower. Lol!

Back