When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer motorbike rides

-

mason_man

Finally riding a big boys bike
I was wondering if any of you whizzer guys or other motorbike riders have gone on any rides.My last one was about 3 weeks ago.it would be nice to see some of your rides,like Iron Ranch,the whiz-in or club rides.i had just finish doing some work to my blue whizzer and went for a great little cruise in the whittier hills.here's some pics of what my little town looks like.i actually grew up in a cow town.

Attachments

• DSCN2736.jpg
    DSCN2736.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN2738.jpg
    DSCN2738.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCN2739.jpg
    DSCN2739.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCN2743.jpg
    DSCN2743.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCN2754.jpg
    DSCN2754.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 99
The blue Whizzer in the lower center of the 4th photo???? I had to do it, sorry!

The Whizzer

The blue Whizzer in the lower center of the 4th photo???? I had to do it, sorry!

Hey Dave, you had me going there for awhile,i ran out to see if my whizzer was gone. someone tried a few weeks ago. i got it on ball and chain (like me)....anyways when you gotta go you gotta go. Ray

Hey Ray-
Sounds like you need me around to look out for your interests. Read my post in General discussions. The thread is "What was your first bike" That topic should still be on the first page. Seriously glad they didn't get your bike though.

Hey Ray-
Sounds like you need me around to look out for your interests. Read my post in General discussions. The thread is "What was your first bike" That topic should still be on the first page. Seriously glad they didn't get your bike though.

Great little story there Dave.I wanted one when i was a kid,had to wait till i was 42.I'm making up for lost time.I think the guy that tried taking the whizzer lives around the corner from me. I can tell by the way he smiles everytime i go by. He's in his 70's.

I ride to town every once in a while its about a 15 mile ride there, then I ride around for a few hours and ride back to base. All in all i do around 50-60 miles but I really dont have anywhere else to ride since everything is usually an hour or more away driving at 75mph. Once I find a better base I'll have more fun.

Great little story there Dave.I wanted one when i was a kid,had to wait till i was 42.I'm making up for lost time.I think the guy that tried taking the whizzer lives around the corner from me. I can tell by the way he smiles everytime i go by. He's in his 70's.

I was in my mid-30's (about 25 years ago) when I finally got my first Whizzer. My parents would never let me have one, but for some reason, when I was seriously considering buying a Vespa, they didn't have a problem with it. I never did buy it though. I think what killed it for me was when my mom sat me down and said, "Now Dave, if you buy this, I don't want you joining any motorcycle gangs!"

Sounds like the old guy is guilty! My suggestion is to go talk to his parents.

Back