When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer pacemaker rear wheel

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hukah

Finally riding a big boys bike
I’m trying to repair and paint a 48 pacemaker and having a Dickens of a time removing and replacing this rear wheel on this thing. The axle bolt is too long to let it pass beyond the hoops. Is there something I’m missing or is everybody else have the same problem?
How do you deal with it?
Thanks for any help

That’s amazing.
Hard to understand how/why a company would intentionally design such an atrocity.
Thanks for your help.

Hard to understand how/why a company would intentionally design such an atrocity.
Thanks for your help.
1948-50 had that loop frame they finally changed the rear dropout in 1951,hear is mine

100_0297.JPG

I’m trying to repair and paint a 48 pacemaker and having a Dickens of a time removing and replacing this rear wheel on this thing. The axle bolt is too long to let it pass beyond the hoops. Is there something I’m missing or is everybody else have the same problem?
How do you deal with it?
Thanks for any help
Some people fabricated a turnbuckle to spread the frame.

Skeezer

Back