When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer Ray’s Less-Than-Excellent Adventure

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
Whizzer Ray’s Less-Than-Excellent Adventure

By Goldenrod

Hospital patients will remember their mandatory corridor walk, while tendered to a medicine drip tower. Mary and I were ready for the worm-race track just outside of my room when I was hit with the urge to drain the dragon so the pee box was immediately fetched. There was a quick knock at the door and a woman wearing a volunteer shirt pushed the picture of a puppy (that was all nose) up to my nose and asked, “Do you need the service of a comfort dog?” Fortunately, she didn’t notice that Captain and the boys were doing their best to pump out a decent, prostrate-restricted stream.

The hospital staff was most interested in the awaking of my rear delivery orifice and during one attempted geyser stream (for the cup) it delivered the first plop-of-evidence that all things below were advancing quickly. Mary wiped it up before I could snap a trophy picture with my phone. My lady is a born, Grimme Reaper. My son suggested that I should walk Hazel, (our pooch) and she could model where that stuff is supposed to drop. Every family has a straw that stirs the drink. We have two. (No pictures).

Last edited:
Monitors can please take the Lounge post down if it is against the rules. I placed it in the wrong Forum.

Back