When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer rims

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sallen

Look Ma, No Hands!
I'm new to the whizzer bikes. I purchased a 1948 cantilever frame and having it dimpled. Need both frt and rear rims. Do I have to use schwinn s-2 rims on this? I bought new tires 26x2.125. What is the best rims to use and what are the ones to avoid. The spokes should be at least .080 correct? Like I said earlier, I'm a newbie to the Whizzer game. I have a H series motor and pretty much all the parts I need to assemble except the rims. I bought a rear stand, but was told I have to use a Bendix brake for the hardware to work. Any help would be appreciated.. Steve

Too bad, I have a whole WZ set up for a Whizzer, dimples, fender cut outs, brake arm tab. even S2 .105 wheels. $650

yea, I ran a 1952 Black Phantom Whizzer with .080 spokes, no probs.

I have a complete set front and rear. Both are Drop centers. the rear has a New Departure hub with the sheath and the front I believe is also a New Departure hub. New Chain Tread Tires, rim liners, and inner tubes. These are just standard Drop Center wheels with a Whizzer sheath on the rear. $150 plus $25 shipping. If you're interested I will get you some pictures.
JKent

I'm new to the whizzer bikes. I purchased a 1948 cantilever frame and having it dimpled. Need both frt and rear rims. Do I have to use schwinn s-2 rims on this? I bought new tires 26x2.125. What is the best rims to use and what are the ones to avoid. The spokes should be at least .080 correct? Like I said earlier, I'm a newbie to the Whizzer game. I have a H series motor and pretty much all the parts I need to assemble except the rims. I bought a rear stand, but was told I have to use a Bendix brake for the hardware to work. Any help would be appreciated.. Steve
I HAVE EVERYTHING U NEED FOR WHIZZERS I HAVE APROX 30 ORIGINAL WHIZZER BIKES AND 50 ENGINES

Back