When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer seat pan

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whizzerbug

Finally riding a big boys bike
whizzer seat pan i restored for my next project ,i do have a sportsman frame that needs work but i rather find a late pacemaker non loop frame or roller anyone have one 4 sale

IM000145.JPG

IM000144.JPG

Last edited:
im not sure of year but the frames were all the same 1949-1952 i believe, this frame was repurposed for something other than a whizze motor,it has extra brackets and some funky welding,i may use it if i cant find a pacemaker

im not sure of year but the frames were all the same 1949-1952 i believe, this frame was repurposed for something other than a whizze motor,it has extra brackets and some funky welding,i may use it if i cant find a pacemaker
Interesting. I feel like the only reasons they have those weird brackets is because kids forgot to check the oil! Hopefully you find a nice pacemaker frame! Only special difference on sportsman frames is in 1951 only they had a welded on battery pedestal. They discontinued it in 52.

Back