When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer Speedo orig or repop?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

buckoff

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Just trying to identify and value, thanks!

DD8B393B-5882-46BC-8459-019FE37E5AA2.jpeg

B3B27F02-7247-4F6B-AFD7-14A6D2BD3A18.jpeg

55ADA2A0-CDEE-4D8E-815C-D761E277D513.jpeg

A4F7D1AF-7C42-44EA-A9A6-6CB4D57C0C7C.jpeg

99E3D3BD-78AC-4CBF-B1E3-59D13F545DD7.jpeg

Choosing verizon as my carrier is a delema... very slow down load speeds and bad service..so it looks like yours has a different indicator and extra lock washers on the face.. possibly a rebuilt or a revidion. Other than that it looks like mine..

Choosing verizon as my carrier is a delema... very slow down load speeds and bad service..so it looks like yours has a different indicator and extra lock washers on the face.. possibly a rebuilt or a revidion. Other than that it looks like mine..
”...other than that it looks like mine” doesn’t really explain anything.

Hey Mark-
I also have one that I believe is a reproduction. Looks very similar to the one @buckoff posted. The "rivets" on the face of mine are slotted screws. When you get a chance could you post a photo of your original one here for comparison? Thanks.

Now I dont know. Quite possible mines a repop but the indicator hand is different..and the face has screws but no lock washers... for some reason my down load is extra slow...

Back