When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer Timing Marks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mnich797

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have a H model whizzer motor. After disassembly and cleaning I noticed what look like multiple timing marks on the crank gear and no marks on the cam gear. Any suggestions?

I have a H model whizzer motor. After disassembly and cleaning I noticed what look like multiple timing marks on the crank gear and no marks on the cam gear. Any suggestions?
Hi mnich797, the cam gear and crank gear both should have a circle, and should line up together(TDC). If the crank gear has a straight line, line should be facing or towards crankshaft journal, At (TDC) counterweights at the bottom of the case. Circles should be off to the left side.

Post pictures of your project when able.

Ray
20190317_165809.jpg

20190317_165820.jpg

Thank you the picture is of great help. My crankshaft gear mark is very difficult to see. Could you possibly tell me where your crank mark is in relationship to the key way? It looks to be directly 180 degrees.

Thank you the picture is of great help. My crankshaft gear mark is very difficult to see. Could you possibly tell me where your crank mark is in relationship to the key way? It looks to be directly 180 degrees.
Okay...here we go,
Pic of the crank gear with crank pin to the right side. Mark the gear tooth in line with the crank pin. Now count 14 teeth's/tooth counterclockwise.
This should be your 0 mark.
Hope this helps.

Ray
20190318_164727.jpg

How are you with the cam mark?

Back