When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Whizzercurious

On Training Wheels
I hope someone here can help. I am looking for a Whizzer bike for my father like the one he had when he was a child. He believes it was made in the 40s (he was born in 1940). Had a light with a generator, I believe a sideways shock in front, was a deep red or maroon, said it may have been experimental as it had an extra bar or support bar behind rear seat. Any help would be appreciated greatly!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1948-Schwi...7-Whizzer-H-Motor-PAL-Buddy-Seat/282845956011
restored ones could be had in the 3.500 range with accessory lights and generator-whizzers are not that expensive for the most part- the accessories are expensive and you could spend
3k on a bare redtored whizzer and another 3 on accessories.

Would love to see a pic of your fathers bike if one exists-not aware of any with a bar behind the seat, Under the seat springs would make it a whizzer built bike, but they have telescopic forks

Lots of whizzer info here but annoying pop up with every page
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/whizzermotorbike/Whzbike.html

my 2 cents

PS
Welcome to thecabe!

Last edited:
I hope someone here can help. I am looking for a Whizzer bike for my father like the one he had when he was a child. He believes it was made in the 40s (he was born in 1940). Had a light with a generator, I believe a sideways shock in front, was a deep red or maroon, said it may have been experimental as it had an extra bar or support bar behind rear seat. Any help would be appreciated greatly!

sounds like it could have been a whizzer pacemaker ,they came in 1948 and were maroon and had a gen and lights ,the bar behind seat could have been a crash rail seat witch were available...have your dad look at one I have and see if it looked like it

IM002824.JPG

IM002826.JPG

Back