When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

whizzers and motorized bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
i wish i could!!! but right now iam saving up for the paint to do my firebird so the hoffman has to wait. and believe me the temptation is there to start working on it. Oh god!! don't tempt me on the indian!!!! i cant tell you how bad i want that bike but the cash has to go to the car first. just to make me sick, how much for it anyhow?

Its a pretty rare piece and probably the only one in this country. I have seen other English bikes with Cyclemaster Motor Wheels but never an Indian. Offers around $4500. I have the original Indian and Cyclemaster literature.

Hey Mark If you need help painting the firebird let me know. I've been doing body and paint work for over 20 yrs and would be more than willing to come over and help you.

it won't be untill spring time I will let you know mabe you can give me a hand then thanks. the english is cool but the american is better. $4500 is fair for it.
do you have a close up of the front fork for the american indian. i have the frame and some forks but not sure of the correct design? thanks

I dont have a better closeup at the moment but here is my 20's Columbia built Indian. The front fork part that is plated is detachable from the rest of the fork. It looks like a wishbone at the top and connects to the bracket at the handlebar stem with a single threaded rod.
Indianrtside-1.jpg

i have the same detachable truss but the fork is a mistery is it curved or square edged at the crown. thanks for the great shot of a great bike. how odd that the truss are detachable.

Back