When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

whizzers and parts copake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whizzerbug

Finally riding a big boys bike
im thinking on going to the swapmeet on Friday,depends if my friend wants to come,anyway I have 3 projects and parts to sell, the pacemaker is 90% done needs fenders a new front rim as the one on there is pretty rusty,has heavy duty lobdel 120 ga, bendix k front hub new departure on rear.repro front fork works fantastic,rebuilt j enjine, the green Schwinn is a dx comes with a rebuilt H motor and used carb and a few extra parts,the sportsman frame is a project someone must have used it with a motor other than a whizzer as it have extra welds all over and some rust pitting,front fork triple tree,,,,if I go I will be bring whatever Schwinn and whizzer parts to sell buy trade, if I don't make it im 3 hrs south and you can stop buy and take a look as I have 3 more whizzers including an all original 1950 pacemaker not cheap

IM002844.JPG

IM002846.JPG

IM002845.JPG

IM002840.JPG

IM002839.JPG

IM002841.JPG

IM002837.JPG

IM002838.JPG

IM002824.JPG

IM002825.JPG

IM002826.JPG

IM002827.JPG