When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who got the bluebird?

-
Kind of under the radar I guess. Sold for 6300 which is a pretty good price for a restored bird. I was surprised it wasnt posted on here before the auction

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Maybe someone was SMART for once and gave someone a chance by NOT posting it here,,:rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:

MOST of us see these bikes,etc..If I SEE something ,lets say in PA or OH..I try to find someone I KNOW will appreciate the heads up and PRIVATE MESSAGE them(This WAS easier to do when there was a "members map"..:unamused:)Not post it,ESPECIALLY if its ONLY been up for less than 24 hours..If its a good deal and been up for a week...well,thats different,Then apparently no one has really seen it.

BUT when SOMEONE says"Hey guys !Did you see THIS?"Within hours of it posted,is aggravating to us who ACTUALLY look for this stuff..Because for some of us,this would be one of the only ways to "score" a Bluebird,etc.. My .02 cents..

I mean I guess $6300 is not flying under the radar but I assumed that was not including fees and such.

Back