When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who got the "rollfast" tank?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonoob

I live for the CABE
Wow

Screenshot_20210311-172029_Samsung Internet.jpg

I saw it but there was no buy it now button any longer. Hoping i scored his lights he just listed tho, i paid for them and everything!
I almost snagged those too. Nice early single post mount frontloaders. The 6 rib EA almost looked aluminum, but I think it's been painted silver. Or maybe not? Let us know.

I almost snagged those too. Nice early single post mount frontloaders. The 6 rib EA almost looked aluminum, but I think it's been painted silver. Or maybe not? Let us know.

I looked at the first picture lol and thought even if they weren’t aluminum they were a decent enough deal. Didn’t wanna look at pictures for 30 seconds more and miss out on them. Time will tell

Got the lights today, not aluminum which I was barely excepting anyway but it doesn’t get better. Lens was broken on the 3 rib; un-pictured holes on the smooth top, rot holes and extra screw holes on the bottom side of the maroon 3 rib and all the misc parts were just taped together carelessly and half of the stuff is expired bulbs and metal flaking from the rotted battery tray:(. I get if they aren’t a bike person but an honest descriptions and pictures helps

That sucks. I don't understand why nobody here tests stuff. If it works then it would make more sense for it to be posted ...unless you know it doesn't. Then it's kinda sorry not to be Honest. Yeah it can be fixed but that should reflect the price. I personally won't buy lights or horns here without asking 1st. If you won't test it for me then I won't send you $ ...unless I intend to led convert it

Back