When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has the Minky's Schwinn bikes?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was born, raised, grew-up, and lived 30+ years on the N/W corner of Mozart & Arthur in Chicago. Exactly one block north of Minky's Bicycles & Toy Store at 2834 West Devon Avenue. Seymour (Shim) Nimerov, Minky's younger brother was the owner, not Minky. My Dad went to H.S. and graduated in Milton (Minky) Nimerov's class. I've written, with the family's knowledge, about "The Real Story of Minky's Bicycle Shops in Chicago." If you're familiar with Minky's, I'm confident you'll enjoy the article.

I was born, raised, grew-up, and lived 30+ years on the N/W corner of Mozart & Arthur in Chicago. Exactly one block north of Minky's Bicycles & Toy Store at 2834 West Devon Avenue. Seymour (Shim) Nimerov, Minky's younger brother was the owner, not Minky. My Dad went to H.S. and graduated in Milton (Minky) Nimerov's class. I've written, with the family's knowledge, about "The Real Story of Minky's Bicycle Shops in Chicago." If you're familiar with Minky's, I'm confident you'll enjoy the article.
Thank you very much. I'll check it out. Have a great day. Barry

Ver
Very cool history. The first photo of a Minky's badge is mine. Would you mind if I use your story and photos in a book I'm working on. I'll give you credit for it. Thank you. Barry

Came across one of the Minkys Badges few months ago pretty good shape didn’t know much about this until now.
1503EEFB-1365-40F2-A423-D97ECA7E61E5.jpeg

Back