When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is coming to Hershey this Week!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
some more pictures
IMG_3592.JPG
IMG_3594.JPG
IMG_3595.JPG
IMG_3596.JPG
IMG_3598.JPG
IMG_3600.JPG
IMG_3601.JPG
IMG_3602.JPG
IMG_3603.JPG
IMG_3604.JPG
IMG_3608.JPG
IMG_3609.JPG
IMG_3612.JPG
IMG_3613.JPG
IMG_3616.JPG
IMG_3617.JPG
IMG_3619.JPG
IMG_3620.JPG
IMG_3621.JPG
IMG_3622.JPG

Thanks for the pics guys. Cars, motorcycles, bicycles....does it get any better? V/r Shawn
You are very welcome Shawn!

There was a rumor an untouched rusty Indian bicycle surfaced. I tried hard but could not track it down. The event was very lean on high end ballooners; some very nice TOC material and earlier present. The event is so large however that it is very easy to miss a significant bicycle surfacing, being sold, and scurried to some trailer.

It is over 20 miles of walking just to do the entire show one time! It is impossible to fully cover everything in an effective manner. Read more at: https://blog.caranddriver.com/treasure-hunting-at-hershey-the-worlds-largest-old-car-swap-meet/

I meet several folks for the first time; many multi-generation Wheelmen were present. It is also interesting to see car people who buy bikes in a very insular manner.

Today I bought four bicycles and a bunch of parts and smalls. I will try to post the bikes over the next few days. All in all the event is heaps of fun and I would encourage others to visit in the future.

You are very welcome Shawn!

There was a rumor an untouched rusty Indian bicycle surfaced. I tried hard but could not track it down. The event was very lean on high end ballooners; some very nice TOC material and earlier present. The event is so large however that it is very easy to miss a significant bicycle surfacing, being sold, and scurried to some trailer.

It is over 20 miles of walking just to do the entire show one time! It is impossible to fully cover everything in an effective manner. Read more at: https://blog.caranddriver.com/treasure-hunting-at-hershey-the-worlds-largest-old-car-swap-meet/

I meet several folks for the first time; many multi-generation Wheelmen were present. It is also interesting to see car people who buy bikes in a very insular manner.

Today I bought four bicycles and a bunch of parts and smalls. I will try to post the bikes over the next few days. All in all the event is heaps of fun and I would encourage others to visit in the future.

Thanks again Brant. Added to my bucket list! V/r Shawn

Awesome pics! Thank you. 20 miles to see it all? Wow better bring some good walking shoes. Looks super fun and lot of great stuff!!!

There is one thing you need at Hershey more than walking shoes, man I loved Hershey but my bank account didn't
upload_2017-10-5_0-53-46.jpeg

Last edited:
Back