When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is coming to the AACA Hershey Swap this coming week?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1973 semaphore caboose road side.jpg

1973 semaphore booth.jpg

I will be there in the red field. Bringing the caboose camper.

I need to clear out my building so here are some Hershey Specials:
Girls Elgin in really clean condition with a good detailing the bike would look amazing, needs new tire tubes, and hubs serviced; the front fender light is missing bezel and lens and has some rust. I am keeping the "minty" jeweled coke bottle grips (shown in these pictures) so the bike has been re-priced without these; you will need to provide new grips. $125 at Hershey.
IMG_7714-1.jpg

IMG_7717-1.jpg

An original paint 1941 Shelby Safe-t-bike (model 8 or 12 ?) project: has original wheel set, crank, pedals, bottom bracket, handlebars, kick stand, seat tube, OG biscuit light is over painted. Missing: tires, tubes, saddle, grips, rear fender reflector, chain; lens for light. Also included is another OG painted tank with the horn button, horn, and battery tray (non matching OG paint). $700 at Hershey.
IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 879500
View attachment 879504

View attachment 879500
View attachment 879504

SUPER COOL rig you have there. I have a late 70's Golden Falcon trailer/doesn't hold a candle to your caboose. I haven't been to Hershey in years. I met up with Larry and Harvey from Memory Lane WAY back when, bought a repro Columbia RX-5 from them in '87. Another time had them ship an Elgin Twin Bar back for me. It's my "happy" spot. Rolling hills, smell of chocolate, streetlamps with Hershey kisses on top, and every imaginable cool collectible in existence!!! I see you have a Califone record player. I do as well. Mine was a school board ( used in schools) unit until I got it. I initially thought they would have been made in California ( Califone?), but no, WAY north of Cali in Vancouver, British Columbia ( my Dad and Brother live there, me in Winnipeg, Canada) Canada. I had a buddy send pics of Met Nashes to me that was there this week. I wish......

Just to be clear. The 1st 4 pics are taken at my house in Winnipeg, Canada this month/earlier. The 5th is one my buddy sent me from Hershey this week with the MET Nashes. ( I've been there with him twice) Thanks for the appreciation/"likes".

P1010015.JPG

P1010016.JPG

Heath met 3.JPG

sept 12.JPG

hershey.jpg

Last edited:
Back