When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is going to both MLC and AA ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I seen Vaughn buy a phantom and tie it up tp his bumper and drag it around parking lot ..... them on the way home stop at the Carlisle police station and take a leak on the lawn ...... never saw JR brake parts but he had some of the best sales pitches ......

Not sure... The spitting of the dates has made it really hard for people traveling far distances. Frankly it SUCKS and I am surprised more people haven't been vocal about it all. At this point I'll likely only go to one; yesterday I was thinking AA but still haven't completely decided.

I have been speaking to a few other people traveling over a 1,000 miles each way; most are only going to attend one or the other. Thad Phinnex was going to try to go to both, yesterday he said he is now thinking not going to either but, like me, is confused what to do.

Not sure... The spitting of the dates has made it really hard for people traveling far distances. Frankly it SUCKS and I am surprised more people haven't been vocal about it all. At this point I'll likely only go to one; yesterday I was thinking AA but still haven't completely decided.

I have been speaking to a few other people traveling over a 1,000 miles each way; most are only going to attend one or the other. Thad Phinnex was going to try to go to both, yesterday he said he is now thinking not going to either but, like me, is confused what to do.

People might not have talked about it here. But I know the importance of having both shows on the same week as they have always been, has been talked about with the people putting on the shows.

I hope more people make their voices heard.

Not having both at the same time will stop a lot of people from going to both. or either one... I have planed my vacation around the annual Memory Lane / Ann Arbor bicycle week for 20 years. I know a lot of other have as well.

I agree, not having MLC and AA back to back really sucks, I've done e'm both for the past 20+ years.
However, I'm still planning on doing both, it's a tradition I really don't wanna break, but, it just won't be same...

Back