When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is going to both MLC and AA ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’ll bring a case of AS mugs. Life is so short I’m going to both meets now, because you never now when it’s your time, and these meets are a sh@t ton of fun!!!

I’m

I'm hoping to go to both MLC and AA, but it all depends on whether I get the vaccine by then. My girlfriend's grandfather lives just south of AA, so we might be able to stay there to reduce travel costs. The Henry Ford and the Maumee Antique Mall are high on our list, so either swap would make a great long weekend.
Woohoo! I got my first Pfizer shot today! A local college held a non-age restricted open vaccine event for folks in my area and I got in. That puts me in the GREEN for both shows! Now it's down to the logistics...and the money. It will be my first time at both. Hoping to bring my girl along to AA, MLC will be a solo run.

I heard someone mention T-shirts, but aside from that how the heck do you find another CABER? I see this being like the book "Are You My Mother?" Are you a CABER? Are you a CABER? Are you a CABER?

Woohoo! I got my first Pfizer shot today! A local college held a non-age restricted open vaccine event for folks in my area and I got in. That puts me in the GREEN for both shows! Now it's down to the logistics...and the money. It will be my first time at both. Hoping to bring my girl along to AA, MLC will be a solo run.

I heard someone mention T-shirts, but aside from that how the heck do you find another CABER? I see this being like the book "Are You My Mother?" Are you a CABER? Are you a CABER? Are you a CABER?
Believe me you'll find out who's on the cabe and who's not, lol! I meet the majority of people which is the part I like the most of course I like bikes as well just not as hardcore as others.

Sean

Believe me you'll find out who's on the cabe and who's not, lol! I meet the majority of people which is the part I like the most of course I like bikes as well just not as hardcore as others.

Sean
Like Sean said you find one and they'll start pointing out others. A couple of times I've arranged a group photo which is always a good way to put a face with a name. If I weren't deployed I'd do it again this year. Also like Sean said--this is the best part of going to swaps--the people! V/r Shawn

Back