When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is going to both MLC and AA ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The month of May will be some miles traveled. Memory Lane 5/6-9 in BG, Ohio 4 days with a Flea Mkt. will be the Top Billing, then two weeks later, Ann Arbor, 5/22 40th Ann. which will be a little thin on those vendors that will not be traveling the distance for a one day Show / Swap Meet, then the following week is Bicycle Heaven,5/29-30 PA. 2 days always a good turnout. Three bicycle Swaps in one month!

I have a scheduling conflict with MLC which bums me out because I was very impressed with the fall meet and the new location at the fairgrounds. I may make it Saturday at the end and catch the general flea market, but it's a 3 1/2 hour drive so not sure it's worth it for that. I hope that there will be a fall meet later this year, probably would go to that if same time as last year. I'll go to AA for sure, both days. I have the time off, no conflict, and it's the 40th and Anne and Paul's last? It's a bit closer to home too.

According to the their website, the Copake swap is still showing as cancelled with the auction being on-line only - unless there's newer info out there that hasn't been posted on the site.

I'm hoping to go to both MLC and AA, but it all depends on whether I get the vaccine by then. My girlfriend's grandfather lives just south of AA, so we might be able to stay there to reduce travel costs. The Henry Ford and the Maumee Antique Mall are high on our list, so either swap would make a great long weekend.

Yea in years past the Copake swap/auction was the weekend before MLC/AA which were the same week. So what you would see is a lot of the stuff from Copake feed MLC/AA making for one heck of a week. It was funny to see a bike change hands four or five times during the course of that week! It will suck I miss them this year but I’ll be wide open next year! V/r Shawn

Back