THE FENDER DOCTOR IS NOT TAKING FENDER WORK AT THIS TIME, BUT I CAN RECOMMEND
JEFF OLSEN IN WISCONSIN. HE IS A CABER, BUT I AM NOT SURE OF HIS CABE NOM DE PLUME!
THE FENDER DOCTOR STILL REPAIRS THE CYCLE LOCKS AND REMOVES BROKEN KEYS.
- I CAN CUT SMOOTH BRASS KEYS TO THE 'AN' CODE FOR ANY SCHWINN CYCLE LOCKS.
- AND HAVE CYCLE LOCKS AND KEYS, LOCKING STEERING TUBES AND FORKS.
- GOOD ORIGINAL USED CYLINDERS WITH SMOOTH BRASS KEYS.
- ALSO ORIGINAL USED CYLINDERS WITH ORIGINAL MATCHING YALE/SCHWINN KEYS.
- SOME NEW GENERIC NON YALE CYLINDERS.
- A FEW AUTOMATIC LOCK/SCHWINN KEYS AND CYLINDERS.
- I ALSO HAVE ORIGINAL YALE/SCHWINN CUT AND STAMPED KEYS FOR SALE.
PLEASE DO NOT P.M. ME, BUT EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT : firstname.lastname@example.org
AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED?
AKA FENDER DOCTOR
Who is still doing fender rolling? There are some posts here but many seem obsolete. What is the typical cost? I wish the Wes, "The Fender Doctor" did not retire.
THE FENDER DOCTOR HAS MENTORED A YOUNGER MAN "DAVE RED DAVIS" AKA UNICYCLE MANWho is still doing fender rolling? There are some posts here but many seem obsolete. What is the typical cost? I wish the Wes, "The Fender Doctor" did not retire.