When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is Still Doing Fender Rolling??

-
Make sure who ever is doing the 'rolling' knows how to not over-kill the job...
a rampant issue I've seen with fender rolling folks who just go 'ape poop'....
distorting contours etc.
If you can't find anyone and you need em done...can do... carefully on a pair
that are cleaned and not too rough... N/C pay shipping back and forth

would have to charge something if you sent me a big stack

Who is still doing fender rolling? There are some posts here but many seem obsolete. What is the typical cost? I wish the Wes, "The Fender Doctor" did not retire.

Kindly,
Brant

THE FENDER DOCTOR HAS MENTORED A YOUNGER MAN "DAVE RED DAVIS" AKA UNICYCLE MAN
TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE DENTS OUT OF FENDERS. HE HAS VISION PROBLEMS, BUT DOES HAVE
TALENTED FINGERS. HE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER HIS SERVICES TO ROLL DENTS OUT OF FENDERS,
DAVE DOES NOT HAVE A COMPUTER OR ACCESS TO THE CABE.
HE IS LOCATED IN A CHICAGO SUBURB. CALL HIM IN THE EVENING AT 708 923 9079 CST!

Who is still doing fender rolling? There are some posts here but many seem obsolete. What is the typical cost? I wish the Wes, "The Fender Doctor" did not retire.

Kindly,
Brant

THE FENDER DOCTOR HAS MENTORED A YOUNGER MAN "DAVE RED DAVIS" AKA UNICYCLE MAN
TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE DENTS OUT OF FENDERS. HE HAS TALENTED FINGERS.
HE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER HIS SERVICES TO ROLL DENTS OUT OF FENDERS,
DAVE DOES NOT HAVE A COMPUTER OR ACCESS TO THE CABE.
HE IS LOCATED IN A CHICAGO SUBURB. CALL HIM IN THE EVENING AT 708 923 9079 CST!

It seems to be the consensus that The Joe Carola roller, (without modification), is a Schwinn fat fender roller. I gave my roller away to a friend for doing work and then he died so mine is not in the mix to give away or lend. Maybe a CABE arrangement can be made for the interim. By my count there are 300+ rollers out there. Most are in the hands of Whizzer guys that are not on the CABE. I will put a request in next month's ( Feb.-March) Whizzer newsletter and see what happens. Send me a PM if you are interested in rolling fenders for others. No promises and I will bump the fender roller story again. Maybe a Whizzer guy will want to go into business.

Make sure who ever is doing the 'rolling' knows how to not over-kill the job...
a rampant issue I've seen with fender rolling folks who just go 'ape poop'....
distorting contours etc.
If you can't find anyone and you need em done...can do... carefully on a pair
that are cleaned and not too rough... N/C pay shipping back and forth

would have to charge something if you sent me a big stack

Rollin non-Schwinn fenders? Could some share any modifications they have mode for rolling non-schwinn fenders?

Ive gotten back into the swing of things with rolling fenders. All set and ready to roll. I would prefer pictures first, a dent her and there is going to be cheaper then one that has been through a war. I am not set up for Rain Gutter fenders but can do most typical style fenders. i can also help with removing and even replacing rivots (not the threaded type) look factory!

Good luck, it costs more for shipping than rolling so maybe we can add more roller guys in different parts of the country to cut the cost?

Hello,

Jeffry Olsen , Rear Facing Drop Out, is your guy. He took the beat to hell gone through a war G519 fenders and brought them back to life for me. Awesome Job Jeffry, thanks again. No other fender roller for me!!

Fred
Sparta

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0096.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

IMG_0099 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG