When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is Still Doing Fender Rolling??

-

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Who is still doing fender rolling? There are some posts here but many seem obsolete. What is the typical cost? I wish the Wes, "The Fender Doctor" did not retire.

Kindly,
Brant

THE FENDER DOCTOR IS NOT TAKING FENDER WORK AT THIS TIME, BUT I CAN RECOMMEND
JEFF OLSEN IN WISCONSIN. HE IS A CABER, BUT I AM NOT SURE OF HIS CABE NOM DE PLUME!

THE FENDER DOCTOR STILL REPAIRS THE CYCLE LOCKS AND REMOVES BROKEN KEYS.
- I CAN CUT SMOOTH BRASS KEYS TO THE 'AN' CODE FOR ANY SCHWINN CYCLE LOCKS.
- AND HAVE CYCLE LOCKS AND KEYS, LOCKING STEERING TUBES AND FORKS.
- GOOD ORIGINAL USED CYLINDERS WITH SMOOTH BRASS KEYS.
- ALSO ORIGINAL USED CYLINDERS WITH ORIGINAL MATCHING YALE/SCHWINN KEYS.
- SOME NEW GENERIC NON YALE CYLINDERS.
- A FEW AUTOMATIC LOCK/SCHWINN KEYS AND CYLINDERS.
- I ALSO HAVE ORIGINAL YALE/SCHWINN CUT AND STAMPED KEYS FOR SALE.

PLEASE DO NOT P.M. ME, BUT EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT : [email protected]
AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED?
THANKS
WES PINCHOT
AKA FENDER DOCTOR

If I could find a way to make the days go from 24 to 34 hours, I would be happy to roll fenders for anyone.
I cant commit to being the new Dr. but if you want to message me or send me pics Id be happy to see how busy I am. I do also have the means to reattach braces with correct rivets. They turn out amazing!

Ive gotten back into the swing of things with rolling fenders. All set and ready to roll. I would prefer pictures first, a dent her and there is going to be cheaper then one that has been through a war. I am not set up for Rain Gutter fenders but can do most typical style fenders. i can also help with removing and even replacing rivots (not the threaded type) look factory!

I recently dusted off my roller and polished the wheels.....im a few miles south of San Jose CA. I dont have tooling for rain gutter fenders but stingray, balloon non peaked is what i can do. I also have original spec rivets with squeezer to get factory looks too. If nearby let me know ladies and gents....rates are reasonable. youd be surprised how reasonable they are.....on light work

THE FENDER DOCTOR IS NOT TAKING FENDER WORK AT THIS TIME, BUT I CAN RECOMMEND
JEFF OLSEN IN WISCONSIN. HE IS A CABER, BUT I AM NOT SURE OF HIS CABE NOM DE PLUME!

THE FENDER DOCTOR STILL REPAIRS THE CYCLE LOCKS AND REMOVES BROKEN KEYS.
- I CAN CUT SMOOTH BRASS KEYS TO THE 'AN' CODE FOR ANY SCHWINN CYCLE LOCKS.
- AND HAVE CYCLE LOCKS AND KEYS, LOCKING STEERING TUBES AND FORKS.
- GOOD ORIGINAL USED CYLINDERS WITH SMOOTH BRASS KEYS.
- ALSO ORIGINAL USED CYLINDERS WITH ORIGINAL MATCHING YALE/SCHWINN KEYS.
- SOME NEW GENERIC NON YALE CYLINDERS.
- A FEW AUTOMATIC LOCK/SCHWINN KEYS AND CYLINDERS.
- I ALSO HAVE ORIGINAL YALE/SCHWINN CUT AND STAMPED KEYS FOR SALE.

PLEASE DO NOT P.M. ME, BUT EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT : [email protected]
AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED?
THANKS
WES PINCHOT
AKA FENDER DOCTOR

Who is still doing fender rolling? There are some posts here but many seem obsolete. What is the typical cost? I wish the Wes, "The Fender Doctor" did not retire.

Kindly,
Brant

Last edited:
Back