When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who likes Colson bikes!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've been obsessed with finding an OG paint green Colson LWB straight bar or double bar and have been collecting green OG paint rims to tide me over. I know yours isn't OG paint but it looks awesome and fenders are a great match.

OG paint green triple drops:
View attachment 1375539

OG paint white with green pins drop center:

View attachment 1375541

For now they look pretty good on my straight bar.

View attachment 1375552
I dont know why black patina is my favorite but it takes on such a beautiful look when its aged. Im not sure Ide ever polish that....
Wonderful bike bud.....

I've been obsessed with finding an OG paint green Colson LWB straight bar or double bar and have been collecting green OG paint rims to tide me over. I know yours isn't OG paint but it looks awesome and fenders are a great match.

OG paint green triple drops:
View attachment 1375539

OG paint white with green pins drop center:

View attachment 1375541

For now they look pretty good on my straight bar.

View attachment 1375552
Thank you for the nice words.
I'm not convinced that my frame and fork is a repaint. I'm leaning towards it being original paint. It is a very thin single coat with some red primer underneath in some spots. I should have taken pics of the inside of the frame when it was apart but it doesn't look like a repaint. Any 1930s Colson paint documentation out there?

I dig the white drop centers with your black bike

Love me a looptail.

20201218_143124.jpg

Back