When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who likes the original War of the Worlds 50s Sci-Fi movie?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Pretty cool and well thought out. I admire your attention to detail on the builds you do.
Bummer the laser doesn't work out but still very neat.

Joe, you had to know I love vintage Sci-fi, in fact we'll be playing old space movies on the wall in the back yard at my coffee house... but, in answer to your question, I like War of the Worlds... the original of course.

I actually sold the original blueprints to the sets and space ships of The Day the Earth Stood Still. If you ever want to see them, just let me know?

If you're going to build a W o W bicycle, you really should take a trip out to see me... I'll show you some stuff to inspire you.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Wow!! Justin!! I would be honored!! Thank you man!! Here are the old 1950s water meter heads I threw in today at the foundry.

I love the original. Old school is much more fun. Guess that is why I love old bicycles.

Back