When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who loves Petroliana?

-

Joe Buffardi

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I love automobiles! Pretty much all makes and models and all years. Im not a brand specific kind of guy. I have many friends that are very much into only one make. What does this have to do with Petroliana you ask? Well Im also not brand specific when it comes to collecting oil cans. I have been collecting old oil cans for a long time. My oil cans have been in a dark shed for years with no daylight. I came to a conclusion that these need to be seen and enjoyed by many. I now want to share my collection with my fellow Cabers!

So without further adieu here are my Lube Tubes!!! A Shur-Spin original accessory coming soon!

All LubeTubes are prewar but can build a postwar if I can find some.

4 cell battery tubes just need some clamps and caps and I will have some ready very soon!! I cut and rolled these out when I came back from Pike Swapmeet.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ride-on! Yeah I used to collect the gas collectables back in the 8o's...Had a few of those in rolled sheets ...looked really cool hanging on the wall. Most are gone now , Just kept a few signs and one of my favorite pumps..Porcelain skinned pea green National A-38 badged Flying A Gasoline....

Terminals are finally here! Prewar aircraft bulkhead porcelin terminals for communications in bombers. I wanted a "spark plug" look!

All pieces are silver soldered just like the oil cans. I wanted to keep modern practices and materials out of this project.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back