When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who owns this bicycle and what brand is it?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
in my opinion those are not schwinn truss rods at all. see the way they 'end' with cap nuts or the axel end seems flattened different than schwinn type. the frame-again in my opinion seems to have the nice fillets to the frame-early 1930's thing-about the time the balloon came out. serial number may bear out that w.a.g.! as for the badge if you squint really hard/use your imagination-the head badge may be 'packard' but could be anything in that 'red band' series. some 28" tire'd bikes were available into 33-34! bike has a nice look to it.

Well here’s mine .
Here’s the whole enchilada!

097D6EE6-07BE-47AE-9685-5962C0672B91.jpeg

235D5B59-D70B-4610-8F23-4022B9D2E0D0.jpeg

Rear stay at the seat post are pinched for Schwinn and colsons are not . Even thought the badges have same vert hole pattern on both brands and the Schwinn badge fits the colson.. the Schwinn built frames are distinctive in this regard.

Back