When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who says vintage bikes arent popular?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Haha! The cover of pottery barn mag shipped to the house, of course my wifes! Looks like a schwinn american with 3 wheels? Wtf?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wish I still had mine. Mated the T&C with a boys 24' cantilever frame. Painted opalescent pearl white and two speed red kickback. Mine had a white banana seat with black racing stripes on it. The sissy bars went through the basket which limited my twelver hauling capability but I still could fit a few. ;) Loved that two wheel motion.

Vintage bikes are more popular than ever from my observations lately, the problem I've seen is that bikes fall into the hands of people (re-seller's, junk/antique shop owners) and they automatically assume a value that is way beyond what they are truly worth.

Yep kwoody! Call that the American Picker syndrome! Could be the pottery barn syndrome now! Ha!

Dang you Mike and Frank (if that's your real names) and dang you Dani D only not as much as the other 2 yahoo's mentioned above!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back