When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who wants a repair stand!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cory

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I invested in a repair stand about 3 years ago and it was the best purchase I've ever made for my bike hobby. I cannot recommend it more to any of us guys that play with our old bikes. No more bending over, getting on your knees. I actually sit In a leather high back office chair (garage sale purchase for $5) to work on my bikes. Anyway just got a brand new park tool pcs 10 today and already love it.

I have a park prs-3 and a few off the mobile park stands and I love them. I can get park stands and other brands if anyone needs one. (After you unload your old one;))

Last edited:
Have 2 Parks stands.Once you use a stand you will never go without one again.

I had a Park, but am using the pro elite from Feedback Sports. Awesome stand, very pleased with it.

I also have the Pro Elite from Feedback Sports. It is way better than the parks I've used. I picked mine up at REI. Never have to worry about it breaking cause I'll get a replacement FO free.

Working in bike shops for the past 20 years has me used to the park stand head, a lot of the newer guys got to start with a feedback sorts style head. The feed back can be quicker and easier (till they break). A lot of shops are switching to the feedback because you can clamp an oversized tube or an aero post easier. The park you can clamp down a little more securely. My only main complaint about the feedback is I trip over the long ass legs!! This is all my opinion, both park and feedback are really great stands. Like I said, if anyone needs one, let me know. I can try and match the internet prices (Internet prices are pretty much my wholesale cost plus shipping)

Back