When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who wants a repair stand!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What kind of stand did you get? What stand is the best one to buy? I know the Park stands are good, but what model is everyones favorite?

I like the shop quality park stands. It has a solid steel base and a micro adjust head. Park now makes a feedback style head and the feedback heads used to fit the park pro stands but I'm not sure if they still do.

Catfish, for someone like you who does a lot with bicycles I'd say get a park pro then figure out which head style you like best. If you want to move it around as well as take it with you to swaps get a park mobile stand. I take mine to almost every swap. It's the most handy thing, best for displaying a bike and everyone will need/want to use it during the day! The feedback at swaps is a bit much with the tripod base, you will trip everyone!

This is the one I keep in my shop area, they also make one that holds 2bikes opposite each other (the one you see in most shops) I like the single head, takes up less space.
image.jpg

Last edited:
That one is out of my budget. What's your thoughts on the Park PRS 25? What would make it better than the PCS 10 or even the PCS 9?

I'm still crouching down on the floor after all these years and it's getting to become a royal pain in the --- as I'm getting older!!
Tools strewn about and that bike on that sheet of cardboard moving around as you work......

Thanks for the info guys! I'll keep reading those threads and your opinions before I make my decision on what stand I'll buy. Any good quality tool should last for years as long as it's taken care of and not abused!! :)

Last edited:
Get off the floor! My back does not hurt anymore with a repair stand. Your wife will thank me because of your lack of complaining.

I debated for a long time about which stand to get. I went with the Park PCS-4 and have been very happy with it.

DSC02602.jpg

I think I'm sticking with Park but I'm not too sure which one.

PCS-10 $135 shipped
PCS-4 $203 shipped
PRS-25 $231 shipped

I'm not sure if it's worth the extra cash, but the bottom two seem to have a better clamp. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Back