When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who will be attending Copake Swap/Auction?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Post your Mug! Cabers should meet at sometime friday for a foto

F40E80F3-5A82-44CB-9EE9-B1D5DD04AD97.jpeg

I'll be there. I had open heart surgery the morning after the Dudley show.( aortic valve replacement, the old fashioned way & I don't recommend it if you don't have to.) I'm fine & should be able to drive by then. All bicycle discounts will be greedily accepted. I know Nate, can't help but to beat this photo to death. Actually taken by caber dfa242. See you all Friday morning.

IMG_0551.JPG

Last edited:
Great photo's Jesse, the second one looks like it belongs in a magazine.
Thanks Mike, I can't take much credit as the setting and my photo partner certainly make the photo but I had fun with that bike and for the shoot.
I think that second one did actually end up in some Richmond magazine, can't recall where though.

I'll be there. I had open heart surgery the morning after the Dudley show.( aortic valve replacement, the old fashioned way & I don't recommend it if you don't have to.) I'm fine & should be able to drive by then. All bicycle discounts will be greedily accepted. I know Nate, can't help but to beat this photo to death. Actually taken by caber dfa242. See you all Friday morning.

View attachment 973042
Damn Mike!! Glad you made it out the other side.

I'll be there too.
IMG_8347.JPG

Last edited:
Back