When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who will be attending Copake Swap/Auction?

-
I'll be there for the first time, making the trip down from "The 6" (as Drake calls it). I'm looking forward to it! This is me forgetting to suck in my gut and attempting to smile while teaching my 5 year old to operate the phone camera. I'll be on the '37 CCM Flyte in the 10 mile ride. Don't be afraid to say hi, I'm friendlier than I look in the photo.

Hey Jesse, any chance I could get those hubs from you? No shipping or customs form! I'll bring cash.
20190406_154721.jpg

I'll be there for the first time, making the trip down from "The 6" (as Drake calls it). I'm looking forward to it! This is me forgetting to suck in my gut and attempting to smile while teaching my 5 year old to operate the phone camera. I'll be on the '37 CCM Flyte in the 10 mile ride. Don't be afraid to say hi, I'm friendlier than I look in the photo.

Hey Jesse, any chance I could get those hubs from you? No shipping or customs form! I'll bring cash.
View attachment 976430

Sent you a PM Brian, I’m sure I can fit a couple hubs in the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for a road trip with the guy who taught me bicycle stuff- in the 1970's!
Bringing a bunch of smalls, the last of my Pumpkin lights(NOS) some books
some tools. Looking forward to my 4th year attending.

Hey Spanky, Do you know if Alfalfa, Darla, Froggy, Buckwheat, Mickey, Uh-Ha,Porky, Stimie, and all the rest of Our Gang is coming to Copake. ?

Just started a thread of select pieces that will be available presale-
Look me up-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back