When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's going to be at Springfield, Missouri on May 15th?

-
Wish it wasn't so far south I'd take some of the collection I have listed and try to part it out anyone know of any of these meets closer to St.Joe??

Wish it wasn't so far south I'd take some of the collection I have listed and try to part it out anyone know of any of these meets closer to St.Joe??
I wish there were more bicycle swap meets closer to Tulsa, where I live. This is one of the few that's within reasonable driving distance for me. Maybe someone else knows of a swap meet closer to your area.

I can't drive on Bigg cities to much traffic scares the crud out of me plus Springfield is like 3 hours or so from where I live At.Joe is 1 1/2 hrs but still I'm not scared of st Joe traffic lol but my grandfather passed and their are just so many bike parts left..

Last edited:
There’s one twice a year in Knoxville Iowa. But they just had their Spring one May 1st

Back