When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's going to be at Springfield, Missouri on May 15th?

-

Bike from the Dead

I live for the CABE

I plan on going once again, rain or shine. I probably won't have as much to sell/trade this time, but I will definitely be hunting for parts for my current projects. I'm really hoping to sell some of my less desirable bike stuff before the swap meet so I can just bring the few bikes and parts I really want instead.

Anyone going? Let’s see some of the bikes and stuff that’s gonna be there. I’m gonna try and make it this year..we’ll see. @rickyd @ranman @1018 kustoms
I'm still trying to figure out what I'm bringing. I don't have as much to sell or trade this time, but I will be looking to buy/trade for parts to finish my current bike projects this time. I just don't know if I want to list what I'm searching for at this time...

Well, I'd like to try and sell all these donor bikes and misc. parts before the swap meet, so I can have a little extra spending cash and some more room for the bikes I really want to bring. If I can't sell them before then, though, I'll just bring the older parts with me.

The best thing I'll be bringing is my 1952 Schwinn Hornet. I'm hoping to trade it for a similar bike, but with less original paint and patina. Basically, I want a "guilt-free canvas" for customizing. If I can find one bike or more that fits the criteria, I can part with this one. If I can't find what I'm looking for though, then I'll just build and paint this Schwinn how I want.

Back